Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ritter Roo and Riley


I am another one who is part of the old joke, Labs are like potato chips; you can't have just one. Just a year after adding Betty to our family, we turned to LOLIN and found Ritter Roo. She is a beautiful pure bred girl with papers. She is very regal looking, except when she is drinking from the toilet or the bath tub.

Shortly after adopting Ritter, I joined LOLIN as a volunteer. I participated in dog washes, Green Fairs, open houses, anniversary celebrations and more. I loved my work with this wonderful organization. When I got the call to shelter a "senior" lab until she found a forever home, I agreed. However, I was not sure I would do well with a foster. Well, I was right about that! Riley became our third labbie house dog. I am now a member of the elite group called, "Foster Failure," and could not be happier. Bless all the members of LOLIN. To help our four legged friends is definitely a calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment