Monday, December 13, 2010

A Note from Jaci!


Jaci (Black Lab pup) with canine big sister Josie (Yellow Lab)


A Note from Jaci:

I came to my new home about 9 nine days ago. WOW, there is so much to do here! I have lots of toys and my very own crate to sleep in. My new family thinks that I am the sweetest little puppy in the world. I love to play with my big doggie sister and she is teaching me the rules around here. She even lets me share her bed sometimes. I get to play with lots of other puppies at puppy school. I'm still learning that walks in the neighborhood and car rides can be fun and the world isn't really such a scary place. I follow my mom and dad everywhere, and whenever I can, I like to snuggle up with my new family. I think I like it here!

Thanks LOLIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment